Job Opportunities and Careers
Do you have a passion for helping people and enjoy being outdoors and active? We’re always looking for new people to join our team.
- Regional Manager - Vancouver
- Regional Manager - Ottawa
- Regional Manager - Calgary/Edmonton
Regional Manager Description
eTrikes Canada is a fast growing Canadian company offering e-mobility solutions for people who want to stay active but may not be able to ride a traditional two wheel bicycle.
We are currently looking for the right people to join our National Sales and Support Team in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. Our Regional Managers will represent our core values (integrity, teamwork & a passion for helping others) on a daily basis with a positive and can-do attitude, delivering happiness and world class support to our customers.
This is an independent contractor commission based role.
We are looking for lifestyle-oriented Owner-drivers with a vehicle capable of towing a trailer of various sizes to transport our electric tricycles for demos and events, customer delivery and after sales support. We require vehicles be suitable for transporting and towing multiple electric tricycles and be well presented.
This position is suited to someone possibly semi-retired or even retired who is looking to set their own hours with the ability to earn a scaleable commission based income.
The successful contractor would be required to have their own registered business and tax number with the appropriate insurance for yourself and your vehicle.
The role involves regular communication between our regional representatives and our customers. From lead generation and fielding general inquiries, to technical support and assembly, delivery, post sales support and hosting demonstration days & events, this role will ensure you will have lots of opportunity to get out and have fun.
This is NOT a cold call sales job!
We are looking for the following attributes:
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude
- A valid driver's license
- Basic knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and maintain an electric bicycle/tricycle (product training will be provided)
- Ability to perform basic maintenance on an e-trike (adjusting gears, brakes, handlebars, changing tires, chains etc)
- Proactive sales experience (desireable)
- Ability to travel within your assigned region
- Flexibility in your work hours
- Physically able to lift heavy loads
- Permanent Canadian resident or citizen